21 January 2009

What do I even do with this?

It occurs to me that probably nobody–like, nobody–reads this thing now, which is cool maybe, right? Like I can do anything . . . as long as nobody finds out! Maybe it will distract me from listening to the following:

Clube da Esquina
Edu Lobo – Missa Breve
Gas – Königsforst
Ragga Twins – Reggae Owes Me Money
1981 Box Set: Feet, Brain, Convertible, Amplifier, Cassette, Heart . . .
waiting on the other four
The Secret Museum of Mankind (Vols. I-V)
Vampire Weekend
([?!] I'm making a good faith effort to transcend my liberal ivy league self-loathing here. Reasonable people love this thing, and "Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa" is utterly charming.)
Bad Boy Mixtapes (Vols. I-IV)

Ok, that's not a big thing, but maybe a warmup. We'll see if I can keep it up.

1 comment:

Ian said...

What a surprise as I discover your (very well observed) blog to see some of my mixes mentioned! All of the 1981 discs are up now, in case you were still waiting : )

http://musicophilia.wordpress.com/2009/05/13/musicophilia-the-complete-1981-box-set/